The Academic Skills team are specialist staff based in the University Library. Some are qualified librarians, some have teaching qualifications and some are IT and data consultants. Some are combinations of all three! Use our expertise to help you get to grips with:
- Academic skills essential for success at University.
- Learning tools such as the Assignment Survival Kit (ASK), Rebus reading lists online
- Library resources, research and referencing
- Using IT software such as Microsoft Office effectively.
- Information management issues such as copyright.
Have a look at the Meet the Team information below which may help you decide which person can assist with your particular need.