Skip to main content
Digital Capability Web Sites
- Top 100 Tools for eLearning - From the Directory of Learning and Performance Tools & Services top 100 tools for 2015 you can also see trends and best of breed, for Instructional tools, Content tools, Social tools, Personal tools
- JISC Guide to Free and Open Source Software - This site links to software tools which are free to use it includes audiot tools, display enhancement, image editing, multimedia creation, planning tools, screen readers, web browsers and writing tools
- JISC Building Digital Capabilities Site - JISC's digital capabilities project website
- JISC Report Technology for Employability - Published in November 2015 study into the role of technology in developing student employability
- Informing the future of technology in education and research - JISC's visions of digital technology use to improve education and research by 2020
- RSA New Digital Learning Age Report - The report authors identify three main groups who experience technological change in different ways: The ‘confident creators’, the ‘held back’ and the ‘safety firsters’, and propose strategic policy interventions to ensure that the real benefits of new technology will be democratically distributed.
- Digital Skills for the UK Economy - This report will aim to improve the understanding of the current and future demand for, and supply of, digital skills in the UK economy.