What is LinkedIn Learning?
LinkedIn Learning is an online platform that offers a variety of video courses to help you develop your business, creative and technological skills. It provides expert-led courses developed by industry experts using Lynda.com content across a breadth of topics and at different levels of expertise. The thousands of courses included fall into three main areas: Technology, Creative and Business covering a wide range of topics.
Why should I use LinkedIn Learning?
- Learn from industry experts. LinkedIn Learning courses are taught by passionate instructors with real-world experience.
- Learn at your own pace. Choose from more than 5,000 on-demand courses from LinkedIn Learning, and watch at a time to suit you. Confirm your understanding using LinkedIn Learning assessments, practice environments and coding practice windows.
- Experience learning tailored to you. LinkedIn Learning provides personalised course recommendations based on your role, skills, experience and goals.
- Learn anytime, from anywhere. Download courses to your mobile device to view content while you're offline. Start a course on a desktop device and finish it on your smartphone or tablet.
- Make learning social. Do you have colleagues with similar learning interests? Choose a LinkedIn Learning course, watch it and discuss.
- Learn something new. On average, LinkedIn Learning publishes 25 courses each week. Wondering what's new and interesting? Filter for the most recent using the main search bar.
Introductory video: How to use LinkedIn Learning
Course: Gaining skills with LinkedIn learning