Literature Reviews are often required for longer pieces of work such as dissertations and Final Year Projects. This workshop will help you understand what a Literature Review is and how to approach one effectively.
By the end of this session you should be able to:
- Know how to plan search strategies for a Literature Review
- Critically evaluate the strengths and weaknesses of selected existing studies
- Compare and contrast findings from a number of studies
- Identify key issues/themes/problems/gaps in existing research
- Write an academic style summary of a current debate