Exam technique is about ensuring you use your time efficiently when in the exam and this will require some pre exam planning.
- Follow the exam instructions
- Answer the question set and manipulate the information you have revised to do this
- Practice writing to the timing you have allocated for each question
- Make sure you include the names of subject experts, theories, models etc.
- Check that you understand the vocabulary used in the exam questions and make sure your writing makes sense to a reader