Evidence shows that those students who attend all lectures and actively engage are more successful than those who don't. How should you prepare for lectures?
- Understand how lectures are being delivered and take time to develop your digital skills
- Familiarise yourself with your module handbooks.
- Use Blackboard and other learning materials
- Adopt an active listening approach.
- Make connections with previous learning.
- Understand how the information relates to final assessments
This type of preparation will save you time as well as help you to aim for higher marks.