Gaining a good degree should be hard work. However, with good time management, effective use of all the resources and support available, alongside peer and family support, it should be an enjoyable and valuable experience.
Skills and qualities required:
- Develop a professional attitude
- Prepare for your lectures just as you would for a work meeting
- Learn to search for academically acceptable resources (facts not fiction)
- Understand how to approach your assignments
- Produce professional written work
- Develop your IT skills