Your Library account is used to check on the print books that you have on loan and to place requests for print books using our Click & Collect service.
If you are still having problems accessing your account after following these guides, please contact email@example.com and include the following information in your email:
Remember, the more information you send us, the quicker we can resolve the problem
We will then investigate and try to resolve the issue for you.
1. Go to the library resources page: https://libguides.staffs.ac.uk/libraryresources
2. Click on the Your Library account link located under the search box as highlighted below.:
3. If you are a current student or member of staff, please choose the Staffs Uni Login Credentials link:
4. All other library users will need to choose the Other Users sign in link.
5. Students and Staff - login with your University username and password using the following format:
6. Other Users - login with your User ID (library card barcode number) and password.
1. Go to the homepage of our Library Search system (Primo)
2. Click on the Sign In or Menu > Library Card links at the top right of the navigation bar to be taken to the Sign In page.